Monday, July 30, 2007

More Pictures from Jackson

Cathy just sent some more pictures of Jackson and they were so fun I had to post them. I didn't really have any good ones of us actually ON the alpine slide, so thanks Cathy!
Darren and Curt on the track waiting for their turn to go...
Here is Ruth's dad coming down the track. This view of the track is from the bridge...


Check out how close we got the buffalo. A couple people actually got out of their cars. I guess if you don't have the signs in Yellowstone telling you not too, people think it is okay to walk among the wildlife. We were in the car, don't worry. Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

I'm so glad that you take picutres now! It's good to see what you're up to (yes, I know that Cathy took these ones...)

Was the slide fun? I like them, but they're expensive for just one trip down--well, at least they are in Park City...

Brenny said...

They are expensive! We got a 'multi trip' pass, which was kind of their answer to a group rate. Even so, it was only $2 or $3 off.

Have you done the one in Winter Park? If not, maybe we should do a weekend trip. It is REALLY long, and I feel like you get your money's worth.

Jacqui said...

That would be fun. We'll see if kraig has a weekend off...