Monday, July 9, 2007

I had a great weekend. Darren and I finished tiling Friday and were done grouting by 2:00 on Saturday. I still have to seal the grout tonight, so I'll post pictures tomorrow of the finished product.

Jacqui had her baby on Friday. Mom and baby are doing well, from what I hear. I'm sure she'll have all the details soon on her blog, so I won't spoil the surprise. It is her news afterall. I'm sad I couldn't be there to help Jacq, but Darren and I are excited to meet our new nephew. Here are some flowers for you and baby J (and Kraig and Andy). Congratulations!



We sure love you! Keep smiling and remember to be happy.



(P.S. Tami and Kelli-- my old halfway house roommates -- I'm so glad you wrote. I've been searching for you for a couple of years, but apparently in the wrong places. I think of you two often. How fun that you get to play for a week! Please write again and/or start a blog -- I want to hear about what's going on in your lives!)

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Thanks, Brenny! The flowers are beautiful! I'm posting pictures of Joshy right now. My sweet boy!