Friday, July 13, 2007

It's Friday, I'm in Love

This has been a long busy week, but that makes a Friday Five list even better.
  1. The washer is back in place and ready for business. Sure that means I get to do laundry all weekend and that may not seem like something worthy of a 'It's Friday, I'm in Love' blog, but it also means I get to wash and wear my favorite clothes. What's not happy about that?

  2. I just started a new book, Austenland by Shannon Hale. I have only read the first couple chapters and already it has made me very happy. What is better than indulging my love of Austen for a weekend. I fully intend to enjoy the 'beach book'ness of this book.


  3. Tonight is pizza night. It has been weeks since we were home, or not extremely busy, on Friday so we could make pizza. I think I even heard the bread machine sigh a bit when I took it out this morning to start the dough.

  4. Bailey seems to realize we still love her even if we had to keep her out while we tiled. Actually, she has probably forgotten, but even so, she has been a very good, happy dog. If we could take her on a drive this weekend, I think she might explode from happiness.


  5. It's Friday the 13th. Now, I'm not a big scary movie girl or anything scary really, because of my active imagination, but I do like to watch scary movies on Friday the 13th. I don't know what it is about this Friday in particular, but I just like them. I picked up The Prestige at the library yesterday. I'm hoping it will satisfy my scary movie desire in a Hitchcock psychological thriller way, not in a 'blood and guts, things crawling on the ceiling' way.
Have a good weekend. Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

You'll have to let me know how you like Austenland. I'm excited to read it. I looked for it at our library and the librarians said they were passing it around amongst themselves before they cataloged it. Does that seem fair? I don't think so!