Tuesday, July 17, 2007

How did BBC know?

So I finished Austenland this weekend and thought a quote Shannon Hale had in the Acknowledgments section was so funny, and definitely true in my case, that I had to post it here:

"And honey, you know that this Colin Firth thing isn't really serious. You are my fantasy man and my real man. I need no other fella in all the world besides you. It's just a girl thing, I swear." (Shannon Hale, Austenland)


Darren is a great husband and definitely my favorite, but there is something about Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy. It IS a girl thing. Love it! (And, it was way too much fun looking through pictures of Darcy to post today... this picture is courtesy of the BBC Pride and Prejudice website. Here is the link in case you need to look through them too).

Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Amen, sista'friend.

Jacqui said...

Oh and I wanted to comment on the 'new Bond.' Uh, hello? Those eyes? Are they for real? When we saw the movie, for the first 10 minutes I kept saying to Kraig, "look at his eyes!" Dang, Gina!