Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Darren Got His Elk!

Darren sent this picture of his elk and I thought I'd share it. I think it was taken with a phone, so I'm sorry if it is a little blurry. Just in case you can't tell from the photo, it is a 6 point bull. Sounds like Darren was having a good time.
Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

The page FINALLY loaded! Sheesh, it's taken 10 mintues just to leave a simple comment.

Yeah for Darren! I think that's the biggest grin I've seen on him since your wedding day. I'll be sure to show Kraig. he'll drool, i'm sure.

I couldn't post on the pushing daisies post, but what day is it on again? I must have missed it...

Brenny said...

He does have a big grin, huh. I know I'm biased but I think he is SO cute.

Pushing Daisies is on Wednesday. You have time to prepare...

Jacqui said...

Prepare? That sounds so ominious. Maybe because I heard you saying it in your best Montgomery Burns voice. Why? I don't know.

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Congrats Darren! So I finally left a comment on your Twilight series post. Kind a day late and a dollar short but I wanted to share my feelings too! :)