Friday, October 19, 2007

It's Friday, I'm in Love

It is time for another Friday Five. I decided to highlight a few things that happened this week.
  1. New blinds in the familyroom! Nothing fancy, but I'm excited because it has been a year since we took the gross blinds off our french doors. Now that I say that, I couldn't actually upload a picture of our french doors, so you'll have to settle with seeing our picture window before and after.



  2. Bailey had a birthday. In human years she is a year old; in dog years she is seven. We didn't do anything special because, well, she's a dog, but look at this cute picture of when she was a puppy.


  3. For YW this week we went to a school chior concert, which brought back quite a few memories. After the initial block of choral pieces, each of the chiors did a couple numbers when whey sang AND danced. It made me think of High School Musical. Anyway, the best part of the night was the group (that included some of my Laurels) that sang and danced to a compilation of Queen hits. Brilliant!

  4. I worked in the field again this week and caught this pretty sunrise. Okay, I took it through the car window and apparently it is REALLY dirty, which kind of made me laugh so I thought I'd share the picture. Unfortunately, nothing but actually being there can convince you how gorgeous the sunrise was...


  5. I went to the dentist this week. Look mom, no cavities!



Have a good weekend! Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

5 comments:

wyomingerica said...

Good for you (no cavities), have a fun weekend.

Jacqui said...

You put the same valance back up?

Brenny said...

Yes, I put the same valance back up. You make it sound like we did something bad. It matches the room so we kept them. We plan on changing the rods when we get the chance, though...

LKC said...

how did you get to be a dog person when your sister is so opposed to animals?

Brenny said...

I don't know how I turned out to be a dog person. Honestly, I never thought I would actually own a dog so don't give me too much credit. Funny enough, I heard from my mom that my oldest sister just got a dog...