Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's Friday, I'm in Love

I'm not sure that title exactly fits this Friday Five. See, I've been working so much the last month or so I practically live in my office, and while I like my job I'm not 'in love' with my job. Phew, now that that is cleared up, I do want to share with you 5 things that make my office space mine.
  1. My calendar. I'm not sure if you can see this, but my calendar actually reads May 2006. I used to have it on December 2005 because it was a pretty mountain picture, but around May someone thought I was displaying the wrong month and decided to change it. A tropical scene isn't too bad -- it is the only picture I have in my cube. I don't even have a picture of Darren and me. I keep forgetting to bring one in.


  2. My dead plant. I have it by a window now because it wasn't getting any light in my cube. I did water it, I promise, but I'm not sure if it will pull through. The guy who looks at it now keeps commenting that it is so dry he could smoke it. Geologists.


  3. My To Do list. I put the pen in there for scale. A guy brought in a whole box of small pads that I really like so I've been using them to make lists. My To Do list kept growing and so I had to write smaller and smaller to make things fit. Good thing my eyes still work.

  4. My drawer of goodies. This drawer may actually be cleaner than my desk. Here is a quick run down on content: business cards, green apple gum, dill pickle sunflower seeds, team headband (mine's pink), a couple of pads, paper clips, rubber bands, pocket quick reference, chapstick, dental floss, fork, dayquil tablet, Tums, and plastic baggies, just to name a few things.


  5. My one year coin and holder. That's right! I've been an official Delta Employee for a year.

Have a good weekend. Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

1 comment:

Yellow Barn Girl said...

Brenda Casey!!!
This is Kimball Eckhardt. How fun it is to blog. I can't believe I didn't find you sooner. I would love to catch up. We always had so much fun. I told Mark I saw your blog but didn't dare show him the huge elk your hubby got. I'll show him in a couple weeks when his bitterness of this years season wears off. He came home empty.. yikes! Keep us up to date. We're at wyomingroots.blogspot.com