Monday, October 29, 2007

They Might Be Giants


So I finally got to watch this week's episode of Pushing Daisies. I didn't have time during the week, but even so I'm glad I waited so I could savor while viewing. Olive is fast becoming one of my favorite characters. I rewatched her singing 'Birdhouse in Your Soul' 10 times, I'm sure. Now of course, I have the song in my head. I don't know how to put a YouTube into my blog, but here is the link so you can also listen a little They Might Be Giants this morning.

Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

2 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

I lurve lurve lurve They Might Be Giants! Thanks for the link; watching the video made me smile. Now I can sing this while the I do my piles and piles of laundry!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

One more thing....sorry. I read on a comment board about Pushing Up Daisy's (which I love love love) and someone was commenting on how they think there must be a mormon writer on the show. They said that one of the characters name was Wilford Woodruff and then last weeks episode had a Lemuel in it. Interesting thought. I don't remember the Wilford Woodruff thing but I do remember Lemuel. Something to think about!