Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Yurt is a Yurt

I've been in the field this week, so the posts have dwindled, but Darren sent these pictures over today and I thought I'd share them. He spent a night last weekend in a Yurt with guys from work. I think they billed it as a kind of 'team building' activity, but I think it turned into duck hunting...


Anyway, the Yurt looked pretty cool so I thought I'd post some pictures. There is a community of Yurts up North of Jackson, Wyoming that we drive by when we look for animals. I've always wanted to see the inside...



Darren and I ARE still throwing ideas around for our anniversary trip. I think a yurt would be fun and the out house doesn't look TOO bad.
Keep smiling and remember to be happy!

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Yurt yurt yurt yurt. That's fun to say. Don't stay in a yurt for your anniversery. That's more of a weekend/one night kind of thing. I still think you should go on a cruise.

LKC said...

Where's the Friday Five?

Jacqui said...

Ya! That's what I want to know!