Sunday, October 14, 2007

Super Saturday

This Saturday my ward had their Super Saturday. For those who don't know what that is, basically it is a day to gorge yourself on crafts for the coming holidays. While I've been in wards for years that have done this activity, yesterday was the first time I participated. I liked it, it was fun, plus now I have a few cute things to add to my house for the holidays. Here are a few of the crafts I participated in:

Feeling Frosty fence post snowman. I still need to figure out how it will sit in front of our house.

Believe block for our mantel.

Car seat blanket. No, I'm not announcing anything, but all of my friends out there having babies this fall might see these in the mail...

There was one other cool craft I signed up for but because the glass in my picture frame broke I couldn't do it. I'll share it later.

Keep smiling and remember to be happy.
P.S. Sorry about missing the Friday Five!

3 comments:

LKC said...

Sweet! I would love a Super Saturday. I love crafts and if they provide all the materials and instructions that's even better. Awesome.

Jacqui said...

I'm bummed I didn't get to examine that carseat blanket more closely. I guess I just have to come up and visit.

Brenny said...

Yes, you will have to come and visit. I need a kiddo to be the guinea pig for pictures of explanation of how it works...