this is michelle. I wondered how many seconds it would take brandon to comment about this happiness. and I even think I'd be more willing to attend happily too, seeing as it's inside and warm!:)
you are great brenda, I love reading new posts from you.
hey, I wondered. I'm reading "alas babylon" by pat frank for bookclub and I wondered if the book made it into your book of top 100 books list from a few months back. (that was a lot of 'book's wasn't it?).. seems to be a book from another time that might have been more influential than I have given it credit for before actually reading. just wondering.
I am so glad I am still on your Christmas card list! I am horrible about sending out Christmas cards. Every year I say I will do one next year, but I have yet to send any out. Anyway, it's good to get caught up on your lives. You both look great and happy! If you want an update on my life you can go to my blog. melindaevva.blogspot.com
I am a geologist who lives in Colorado with my husband Darren, Big Miss, Little Miss, and our dog Bailey. Our house takes most of our free time, but we also like to travel to see friends, visit family, and watch the Wyoming Cowboys play a variety of sports.
4 comments:
This is Brandon (writing from another account). Can you please cheer vicariously for me?
this is michelle. I wondered how many seconds it would take brandon to comment about this happiness. and I even think I'd be more willing to attend happily too, seeing as it's inside and warm!:)
you are great brenda, I love reading new posts from you.
hey, I wondered. I'm reading "alas babylon" by pat frank for bookclub and I wondered if the book made it into your book of top 100 books list from a few months back. (that was a lot of 'book's wasn't it?).. seems to be a book from another time that might have been more influential than I have given it credit for before actually reading. just wondering.
go pokes!
I want to go! So much fun and lots of memories! Cheer loud for us, too!
Darren and Brenda-
I am so glad I am still on your Christmas card list! I am horrible about sending out Christmas cards. Every year I say I will do one next year, but I have yet to send any out. Anyway, it's good to get caught up on your lives. You both look great and happy! If you want an update on my life you can go to my blog. melindaevva.blogspot.com
Melinda Barlow
Post a Comment