Sometimes a song on the radio catches me in the right mood. I may not have heard the song in a while, but at that moment it is just what I need. It makes me want to roll down the window, sing at the top of my lungs, car dance, you name it.
That happened yesterday with this song.
Does anyone else hear songs from The Cars and think they were geniuses?
That happened yesterday with this song.
Does anyone else hear songs from The Cars and think they were geniuses?

Geeks, but geniuses?
It's just me?
Okay, but they had me car dancing yesterday. Car. Dancing.
Keep smiling and remember to be happy.
6 comments:
This was the music to our water ballet routine! aah..it's all coming back to me now...nose plugs, chlorine, red creme Fanta, The Cars, laying out in the sun after swim lessons all lathered up with Crisco...
That's just a little too 80's for me, Brenny.
That is why it is so brilliant -- it is 80's pop music at its best, but with a bit of a snarky edge. You heard me, The Cars are a bit snarky and jaded AND peppy.
You're a little bit out of control. Next thing I know you'll be feathering your bangs.
Did you get the Kermit hands going? I'm glad you're having fun on the road!
My speakers aren't connected so I have no idea what song it was, but LOVE The Cars.
Post a Comment