
Front


Back


Bottom
That's right. Practically nothing. I'm going to hazard a guess and say the formula within the bottle is the same, too.
So why did I pay more for the Target brand?
Your guess is as good as mine.
Keep smiling and remember to be happy.
12 comments:
I LOVE cheap brands, I buy them 'almost' all the time!
So, what is the price difference? I love the off-brands, too, but there are a few things I have to buy name brand--Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter. What do you buy brand name?
Mayonnaise. And probably peanut butter -- we get it at Sam's and so it is name brand, but I can't remember ever getting store brands...
They are totally different. Don't even think that the stuff inside is the same. I am sure Target adds more of something very important. I hate guilt. I like justification.
I find the same thing when I go to Target. They are often more expensive.
But isn't the $.50 more you pay at Target worth it? They provide a much better shopping experience than the old Wal-Dog. Target is the store I miss most. If they had one here, I could live here forever. Well, not really forever, but you know what I mean.
I think it's the yellow cap that makes the Target one more expensive. (Despite the fact that it would go better with Wal-Mart's whole label coloring and design motif. Just goes to show that Wal-Mart is cheap. They had the yellow option and to save a few pennies they went with the boring old green on green. Although I respect them for trying to save us the consumer, those few pennies, even if we end up with non-aesthetically pleasing products.) Phew! Welcome to my world.
That's funny. There are a other products I've noticed that with. I don't buy store brand mayo either, or a bunch of other store brand items--mostly food when I think about it. :o)
There are some things that I can't stand the cheap stuff but really sometimes store brands are the product as a certain cheaper brand. Some store brands are just overstock of a name brand. and it definatly could be the same product. :)
Oh man that bugs. That is so annoying when you find the exact same thing but you paid more for it at another store!! Snap!!
We buy store brand mayo all the time. Kroger mayo, to be specific. We only use it to make ranch dressing, but it's pretty compareable to Kraft.
And I do buy Kroger PB too. Hmmm...The only 'real' things I do buy are paper products like Puffs Plus with lotion and Brawny paper towels and Charmin TP.
And I do like Target loads better than walmart and I will pay a few cents more just to say that I didn't buy it at walmart. shudder, shudder.
you know I tried target's brand a while back to save some dough (i usually get cascade) and it totally ruined our dishes! I rinse before a cycle and everything and there is film on EVERYTHING!!! my faithful cascade is finally getting it off but shesh! I usually get the cheapest stuff, but not on somethings :)
Post a Comment