Thursday, August 21, 2008

In a Fog

It has been foggy in the mornings this last week. I think the extra humidity from the rain last weekend is causing it, but I'm not sure. Anyone know?


Anyway, I've had some lovely drives into work because of the fog. I even had to implement my fog plan for driving one day. The fields I drive by with their 12 foot corn or low lying beets look beautiful in the early morning fog. It makes me want to turn around and head home to spend the morning snuggling under my comforter.


But I know the fog will burn off by 9:00, and then were would I be? Not at work. Woo hoo! This fog is different than the fog we get during the winter. It doesn't make things icy, but you do have to wipe off the windshield. I've decided I like fog -- as long as nothing scary slithers out from it.

Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Great pictures! I like fog too! It scares me when I am driving though. Be safe. Especially with your track record!

Jacqui said...

What exactly to you anticipate slithering out of the fog? The Blob? and doesn't that only happen in a bog?

Look! I'm a poet!

Brenny said...

Who knows what lurks in fog? My imagination can come up with a TON of options. I've read too many creapy and scary novels...

Robin Fisher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin Fisher said...

Yeah, you don't have an over active imagination at all....Remember when you thought ET lived in our closet?
I had to delete the previous post because I had a weird typo. Anyway

Carrie said...

Those are great pictures. I like the fog as long as I don't have to drive in it!