Monday, June 28, 2010

Yellow Love

I've been talking about this for a while and just need to do it, so in conjunction with the celebration of our country's freedom next Sunday, this week I'm going to share a few examples of the freedom of expression... as evidenced on license plates.

It intrigues me what people choose to put on their cars and why. Sometimes it confuses me, too, and I want to roll down my window and ask them about it. Can you imagine how mortified Big Miss would be? Awesome.

Anyway, today I'm giving a shout out to the yellow cars I've found with personalized plates.

On a yellow Explorer, not a cool stripped Mustang, but still a Ford. I wonder if they had this plate before Transformers came out...

Big Miss and I have gone around and around as to what this means. I think we've agreed it says, 'Little Yellows'. What do you think?

One of my favorites. We found this on a yellow VW Beetle. I was tempted to include the 'we can change the world' bumper stickers this Beetle had on it as well as the peace sign. It was all just so perfect.

Have a great day. Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Kwack. Classic. I love that you have enough plates to categorize them into car colors.

The Coolest Allen Family said...

I think you and Big Miss are right on the little yellows.

I love the Kwack one. It kwacked me up....oh I am so funny. :)