- Our stake hosted a 16 and up prom for the youth last Friday (Awesome idea, by the way. I hope they do it every year. Who doesn't want to wear that fancy dress more than once?). Big Miss got asked to go. It was her first "boy asked, boy picked up, dinner, activity, boy dropped off" date since she's lived with us and since she turned 16 (which is really one in the same). And okay, the boy doesn't have his license yet and had to have his dad drive, but still it was a date. We had a lot of fun getting her ready to go. She looked beautiful.

- Little Miss of course wanted to get in on the action so we had some fun posing and doing the red carpet thing.



- Spray parks are straight from heaven. After playing in the one at Green River (first picture) I have realized what a gem they are. I drove the girls down to Aurora to go to one with Jacqui and her family on Monday. Not only did Jacqui and I take a decent self portrait (although shiny), but the kids had a great time. I've been researching local spray parks. I think I found some Jacq -- give me a call.


- I caught Little Miss walking the curb line the other day while we were waiting for Big Miss. I totally remember doing that at our church with my friend Natalie when we were little. I think we had a whole town set up with the curb lines, but the only part I remember is the 'rainbow'. We did the entire curb course at least once every Sunday. I'm pretty sure it was an obsessive-compulsive problem in the making.

- Okay, I'll do at least one license plate. It was a little blurry, so I had to enhance it a bit. Anyway, Big Miss and I are trying to run together in the evenings. I remember really liking to run, but right now I have to push through the months of inactivity and find the love. It seems to be buried pretty deep.

Have a good weekend! I'd say, 'Go walk some curbs,' but that sounds a little too... Well anyway, have fun.
Keep smiling and remember to be happy.
12 comments:
Stacy looks stunning. Tell her I saw her pictures and she is beautiful. I look forward to her update.
Stacy does look beautiful. I'm so glad that you guys came down, but surprised that you didn't post that cute photo of Autumn and Andy holding hands. Or the little anticdote about Andy peeing in a tree.
Where are we going next week?
We've spoken multiple times in the last 2 weeks. How have you failed to mention that you've started running? That's why you're looking so skinny, isn't it? Isn't it!?!
Stacy look so pretty :) exciting! Splash parks are the best!!!
I love the spray park fun! and I also love the fashionista pictures. They do look beautiful.
PS I was so happy to get a brenda comment. :)
Yeah, I have started to run, too. Sometimes I feel like I am running away :) Now I am just trying to find a race, so I can set a goal. Great photos of Big Miss. I hope she had a GREAT time. WE are laying sod tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Have you tried the splash park in Loveland near the stake center? It is pretty fun, if your kid doesn't cry when wet like Lauren. Stacy looks great! Ad good luck with the running, are you planning on doing a half marathon or a 5K?
Beautiful girls! :) Splash pads (that's what we call up here) are awesome-I especially love not worrying about drowning children.
Running. Good for you! I remember you used to like to run, too. I've always hated it. I've tried to feel inspired-it seems like everyone around me is becoming a runner, doing crazy marathons and stuff. I want to jump on the bandwagon, but I REALLY hate it. It's nice you have a running buddy, though. :)
Big Miss looks beautiful, hope she had a wonderful time! Have I ever told you that I think she looks like Mary Stuart Masterson? And that's a compliment, because I think she is very pretty.
holy hannah! I loved walking curbs. I can't see concrete edging at churches without think of you and the Timberline building. As always your girls are beautiful :)
I don't think you should give up on the new layout yet. I like it. I'm sad that mine is so cramped now, but I do love the veggies!
Miss you!
don't know if the spray park in aurora is the one i'm thinking of, check out our pirate cove post, it's in englewood, it's a little more than a spray park, but very reasonabley priced compared to other water parks, good fun
Post a Comment