Tuesday, June 29, 2010

That's My Name, Don't Wear It Out

I don't like to take pictures of plates with proper names. I'd like to say it is to protect the innocent, but the real reason is because they are boring. I've seen enough "Brenda's" (insert your name here) to last me a lifetime.


That being said, I have found a few that spark my interest and are slightly fun.


Do you know what would make this plate and car cooler? If it actually had wood paneling.


I think this is meant to say 'Jon T's Toy', which I totally believe because it was a shiny new pick-up.


This was on a fully restored beautiful old Chevy truck. This is one of those I'm curious of the story behind the plate.


Lovey dovey nicknames get me everytime.

Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Do you remember our neighbors, the Sbravatis? I think Nancy was the original owner of the Sweetpea-I don't remember how she had it spelled, though.

Jacqui said...

If I had a personalized plate I'd have "PhillRD"