Wednesday, June 30, 2010

That's Just How Life Is

I have to say, these are some of my favorites. These plates give the world a glimpse into another's life with just a word or two.


Why can I hear this guy having this conversation? "How's life Jack?" "Well Bill as a matter of fact, life is just top notch right now. I just got back from Hawaii."

This one makes me laugh. Go Figure. What a great way to approach life. Go Figure.

I know it is a little crooked, but hopefully you can see that this says 'kismet'. It's all inevitable, right?

Honestly, more than any other plate I've seen, this describes how I feel most of the time. I'm always behind.

Let me just point out some of the things that makes this one of the coolest plates ever: 1) it was on a Utah car. 2) It was on the epitome of a soccer mom's SUV. 3) There were 4 little turtle stickers next to the two big turtle stickers. Classic. Yeah, I'm guessing this lady's life is pretty crazy.


Keep smiling and remember to be happy

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

There's a mom in my ward who named her little girl Kizmet. Who's ever heard of that word before? I've seen it once in a book. Nutso that you found a plate for it.

What would yours say? I meant to ask you that yesterday.

Sorry we missed you last night but glad we'll see you this weekend!