Monday, June 7, 2010

Letters to Juliet

I've seen this movie with Big Miss twice in the last few weeks. It is clean, which I like since I went with my 16-year-old, but other than that I am a little mistfied as to why I paid to see it in the movie theater twice. It certainly wasn't that good. And seriously, if you saw the previews, you saw the movie. There were no surprises. Here, let me help you out:

See, now you don't have to worry about paying to see the movie yourself. You are welcome.

Just to be fair, Vanessa Redgrave was wonderful in this movie. She was my favorite part. And they don't show any of the kissing parts in the trailer, so you don't get everything.

Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

6 comments:

Trish said...

Thanks for the advice on the movie. I thought it looked cute too, but I think I'll wait until it's out on DVD. :o)

Christi said...

Looks cute. Thanks for the renter tip. :)

Becca said...

Tis true, tis true! I went to see this for a "girls night" and felt the same way. Kudos to you for making it through twice!

Jacqui said...

I'll put in on my reserve list at the library. Thanks for the tip

LindsC said...

Hey, I've been missing my Brenda comments! :) Since I've moved to private settings I don't update on the blog lists...plus I stared another blog you should check out there is a link on our family blog.

I wanted to see this movie too maybe I'll wait too. :) well I probablly would anyway because I don't get out much. :)

Robin Fisher said...

Theaters, who sees movies in theaters?