Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Friday, I'm in Love

I was going to do a Friday Five of license plates because I have SO many good ones, but I think I'll wait. Instead I just wanted to show some pictures that made me happy and I was trolling through them today. We've had a great summer so far. Today's Friday Five is a bit from here and there. Here's the list:


  1. Little Miss and I did a mom and daughter date a little bit ago and she chose to go to a play place. It was my first time, and this is seriously how I felt. I don't have a problem with close spaces, just germs. *Shudder* And I might be rubbing off on Little Miss.


  2. We went to one of those inflatable jump places for a friend's birthday party. It was SO fun -- even for Big Miss. Can you see how much air Little Miss got?


  3. Little Miss and I made a pie for my dad and brownies for Darren for Father's Day. Yes Robin, I let her lick the brownie batter bowl.

  4. How could we not take a picture when we saw this guy. Little Miss pointed out some spots of dirt that inevitably collect with a statue like this. The second picture is of her yelling, "I don't want to sit on the dirty man!" at the top of her lungs while Big Miss tries to set her on his lap.


  5. The first picture is Steve showing us the various tools they have on the fire truck. The second picture is of Little Miss after Steve took the hatchet back.


Good times. Good times. I'll share license plates soon. I have some gems. Have a great weekend.

Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

6 comments:

Trish said...

Great pictures and I was totally laughing at #4.

Helen said...

Love it! Keep sharing.

Jacqui said...

Bahahaha. I DON'T WANT TO SIT ON A DIRTY MAN! Hahaha. I can't stop laughing. We need to spend more time together.

I can't believe you let her lick the batter bowl full of raw eggs. I think I'm going to revoke your germ-a-phobe card.

Ruth said...

GREAT Friday 5!! I SOOO thoroughly enjoyed the list!! Can't wait to come visit!! Love you all!

Christi said...

Dirty man-ha, ha, ha. Love it. Salmonella=bacteria, not germs like play place or dirty floor germs, so I think you're good, right? Fun pictures (and stories), thanks for sharing.

LindsC said...

Brenda Great plates, I'm always so confused though. :) Great summer pics, I love the one of little miss after steve took the tool away, too cute.