- It started with pretty normal stuff -- instruments and sports we didn't know they played and living on the East Coast. These were safe answers. I love how one of the girls crossed out 'defense' and only put soccer as if she almost felt the need to distinguish which position she played. There really aren't that many that play soccer in our group.

- These needed some additional explanation from the girls. The one who likes to dirt bike is twelve. Twelve! She totally acted like it was no big deal, which is cool because she was in a room full of girlie girls. The explanation of the three dads took more time.

- This just seemed funny at first until she said, "Don't tell my mom! I was babysitting and she doesn't know." Now I feel like it is one of those Dirty Little Secret postcards that you mail in to get something off your chest.

- One of my Mia Maids. Should I be afraid?
- Happy confession. I had some insider information and knew it was coming, but it was awesome to get the news this way.

There you have it. Pretty normal and tame confessions, but the Batman thing still bothers me. If I didn't absolutely adore the girl I'd be wondering if her mother has considered counseling. Keep smiling and remember to be happy.
8 comments:
Thanks for the comments on my blog and just so you know....you are a very close #2. Keep up the good work! :)
I think this is the most random friday five you've ever done.
So what was your secret that no one knew about you?
That I was taller than my brother. In my defense, I didn't have much time to come up with anything else. They already know about my toe trick... I was the only one left, so it wasn't that much of a guess as to who it was.
You have my favorite calling in the Church. Gotta Love teenage girls. Now I get some in Sunday School and all at Girls Camp.
I don't know if I told you but We laughed and laughed at your Christmas Card it was greatl. :)
would have to agree with the girl about the joker...lol!! Too cute! What a great activity Brenda!! We love the Christmas card also... we have shown quite a few people proud of Darren’s witty sense of humor. We liked his comments about gay marriage:) Very cute take on a Christmas card!! Darren's native american name should be... "witty christmas cards"... that may need to be fine tuned, but it is a start :)
I love those kinds of games! Sounds like you learned some fun things about each other!
Okay keep those coming. I miss the girls, even though a lot of them are new, I still miss being in YW. Continue to blog about them!
That is so fun. I think I can guess who some are... but some hmmmm. That is great that Stacie is getting baptized! I miss those girls. We chaperoned a dance last weekend I was hoping to see some of you :( I saw Cierra and that was it. maybe next time!
Post a Comment