Thursday, January 15, 2009

And the Winner of that Chicken Dinner is....

Veronica! I was born at 3:28 am January 12th, 19... You can guess the date since you already know my age. Anyway, there were two very close answers -- Kathryn guessed 3:21 am (great number! I wish I'd been born at that time) and Veronica guessed 3:32 am. V was closer.

The funny thing about Veronica choosing 3:00 in the morning is that she often posts at that time. I'm always amazed when I see she's been up that early. She says it's because she is up with her daughter, but I don't know that I would be thinking about posting if I were up that early. Yet, she does post great pictures and stories about her daughter. Maybe it is to remind herself at 3:00 am that her daughter is cute...

So Congratulations, Veronica! I'll do the pass off soon since I don't have to mail the gift card.

And I SO wanted to use my Star Wars Stamps.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

P.S. Heidi, you were really close about the :30 thing. It made me laugh because it explains a lot.
P.P.S. Kathryn, I'm sorry you didn't win, but I'm not sorry I don't have to send the gift card to India...

6 comments:

Jacqui said...

Shoot! Foiled again!

Brenny said...

I haven't checked with mom yet, but I was wondering if you tried to hit her up for the right answer. If you did, I'm guessing she was strong and didn't give in to the pleas from the baby of the family...

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Congrats Veronica!

Heidi said...

Hey Veronica, Lauren can come over and play some evening if you want to have a date for your winner, winner, chicken dinner. Congrats!

The Mrs. said...

Man, those star wars stamps are way awesome! They'll look great on anything!!!! I can't believe I was right, and that ya'll pay attention to what time people post- you are very observant!

Kathryn said...

Wow! Just checking back. I was so close! I'm glad you didn't have to use all your star wars stamps to mail me the prize.