
This book grabbed me from the very beginning and wouldn't let go. I had dreams about this book, which doesn't happen often. If I hadn't been listening to it on CD, I would have taken an evening and stayed up reading until I finished. As it was, I made Darren listen to it on our drive up to Laramie to watch the Cowboys play last night. I thought about the book throughout the game. Darren was the one who suggested we turn it back on during the drive home, and he had started listening more than halfway through. It was that intriguing!
Man, I love it when books do that to me. Unfortunately, I hear that this is the start of a series and as far as I can tell there is no projected date for the next book. Shoot!
Uh, so I guess I'm saying this is a good book, but maybe you should wait until the second one comes out before you start it...
Keep smiling and remember to be happy.
7 comments:
Thanks for the recommendation! I am going to the library tonight! Also love the new pic of you and Darren! Darling!
Yeah!! I'm always on the lookout for a good read!!
I'll see if I can get it here. What's the genre?
Ok, I just looked it up at my library. Sci-Fi? Really? ARe there aliens? I can't handle aliens.
I too loved this book and found myself thinking about it nonstop! I was so ticked off when it ended like that. This is one of those cases that I would recommend not getting started until the series is done. I think I might have commented on your goodreads if you put it there. Great story and not your typical "sci-fi" I don't know why aliens are always associated with sci-fi or why people are afraid of reading about aliens even if they are there. Some aliens can be quite cute. Try "The True Meaning of Smekday" by Adam Rex, quite a riot! It's one of those milk spewing out of your nose while drinking kind of books.
I'll put it on my list, Becky! Jacqui, this is set in the future and they have hovercrafts and cameras that can see you anywhere. No aliens.
What is it about?
Post a Comment