Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ransom Note


Dear Brice,

If you ever want to see your jam again, bring us 1 pint of THE salsa. We suggest you take our ransom of the jam seriously and comply to our demands. The salsa you brought in May is gone.


And we really like strawberry jam.

Especially your mom's jam.

Come soon.

Please.

D & B

7 comments:

Robin Fisher said...

Maybe you should ask for more salsa so you can share with your sisters.

curt and cathy said...

I have more jam. I just made some more yesterday. The salsa is a good trade though.

LindsC said...

lol!!!!!!

Heidi said...

Is that what it's going to take to get our movies back?

Heidi said...

JUST KIDDING! That was a total joke. I really hadn't thought about them until I saw this post for some reason. Do not freak out.

Jacqui said...

Cathy, were are you finding berries to make jam? I really want to do some raspberry or strawberry, but there's nothing that looks good. Suggestions?

Brenny said...

That's right Heidi, we'll give back the movies when you make us fresh salsa...

Just kidding -- we've watched them and I just need to get them back to you!