I digress. After washing the dog I started laundry and was able to finish it by the afternoon. Darren went golfing and I paid bills and did a little garage saleing (saling?). I was pretty proud of myself for getting a great deal on new picture frame and the game Cranium that was only missing the clay. I think Jacqui and Robin are nervous that I will get turned off of garage sales. I'm not sure why. Personally, I'm gearing up to make some major deals at the huge neighborhood garage sale in my parent's neighborhood in a couple of weeks.
Speaking of deals, Jacqui picked this bed frame up at a garage sale for me the other week.
She got a great deal. We've put it in the guest room with our old bed. I got this cute comforter on sale at Target. I think the flowers on the blanket look good with the leaf wallpaper (which we aren't crazy about, but don't want to take down yet), but I do need some accent pillows or something.
We used to have our futon in the guest room, but we rearranged and moved it into the polar bear room.
Polar bear room? Why do we call it that? This is why -- the huge polar bear mural on the wall.
Don't get too attached, we plan on making this room our Wyoming Cowboy room. I know the polar bear would be cute in a nursery, which is probably what this room will be when the need arises, but I think a child will be equally happy to wake up in a brown and gold room. Especially with this hanging over their crib.

Keep smiling and remember to be happy.
9 comments:
cute sign, I will have to have Tricia make me one. Sounds like you had a productive weekend. I love a good deal. Have a great week.
Wow, I'm impressed with the good deals. A Cowboy room would be fun and I am imagining some very cute ideas for a cowboy nursery. (Don't get me started.) :o) Can I put in a request? If you see a baby back pack-the kind you can carry your kid hiking in-let me know!!! :o) I want to get out this summer with or without Trevor. :o)
I was meaning at garage sales for the baby/kid backpack thing. :o)
I love the comforter! It does look good. I must admit that Kraig was a little bummed that you liked the bedframe. He was hoping you wouldn't like it and that we could keep it :) But then I'd just have to paint it to match my room. It looks good at your place:)
Baby back pack, check.
And write down some of your Wyoming Cowboy nursery ideas. I really like the idea and you always come up with great touchs!
Garage Sales are the best!! I love to find great deals. I love the Cowboys Sign!!
Garage Sales are awesome. That is how I get my shopping buzz--for cheap! Garage sales are a good place to look for accent pillows, too. What colors are you thinking? Cowboy nursery sounds really cute too.
I like the bed how great!!! Cowboys how fun, brent has got me working on a wyo cowboys quilt for him right now I hope it turns out.
Post a Comment