- Snow in June? When we decided to get married in November Dad complained that there might be bad weather for traveling. In our defense, Mom said Colorado's had snow in every month except July. Huh. I guess she was right.
- 11:00 PM! I woke up at 5:30 am. I've never be busy for over 17 hours straight before. I better not say anything to my sisters. I bet with kids they can beat that number.
- I guess if they threw food when they were twelve and thirteen (Beehives), they will throw food when they are fourteen and fifteen (Mia Maids).
- Why do I have such a hard time reading the book club books? I don't remember having a hard time reading assigned books in English class. Wait. Did I ever finish a book in English?
- I know we are married and comfortable with each other and everything, but did he have to wake me up tell me the neighbors are outside laughing at my snoring?
True stories. I hope you are able to get out and enjoy the weather this weekend!
Keep smiling and remember to be happy.
9 comments:
I liked the snoring one. He really said that to you?
As far as the food fights, remember Jodi? She had a food fight at her wedding. I don't think you ever out grow throwing food.
You know, I made a list of books I remembered not reading in English classes, to tackle as an adult. I still don't know if I can finish them.
Two comments. Why is it that in our English classes they don't have us read books that are SURE to catch our attention. That way we would want to read more. Who says that these books are the classics anyway! Second comment. My brother-in-law threw a roll at my wedding dinner that hit my grandpa. He was in his 20's. sad.
Doug and I got a good laugh about the snoring comment, to funny. Have a great weekend.
I read a book! :) Nicholas sparks, Dear John...pretty good!
Random! I had a hard time following your train of thought, brenny. It left the station without me.
And how did you get those bubbles to appear above your head?
Love your thoughts!! I am having problems reading the book club books too!!
Post a Comment