Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's Friday, I'm in Love

Today's Friday Five list will complete my vacation photo log by highlighting some of my very favorite parts of the Anniversary/Thanksgiving trip.

  1. Our hotel in San Francisco. Built in 1904, it survived the earthquake and the fire. The elevator was cool, and the newly refurbished rooms nice.




  2. The Golden Gate Bridge. You may think the bridge is talked about too much, but I found this bridge to be impressive and really lovely.


  3. Thanksgiving dinner in Chinatown. Perfect Kung Pao Chicken, spicy Hot and Sour Soup, and no MSG taste -- what more could we ask for?

  4. The ocean. You know me and water. It felt like we were visiting family. Cold water but beautiful.


  5. Time spent with my Honey. It's Friday, I'm in Love.

Have a good weekend. Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

4 comments:

wyomingerica said...

fun pictures

The Coolest Allen Family said...

I am with you on the Golden Gate Bridge. I was super excited when we drove over it. We had talked about one day walking it; but then we moved. San Fran is one of my most favorite places in the world!

Jacqui said...

So why wasn't I invited to the girls weekend?

Carrie said...

Hi Brenda! It is Carrie Graham. I love to read your blog,always so fun. It sounds like you guys are doing great. How is Colorado treating you? Love the vacation pictures. Our blog is on Laurens blog.
Take Care,
Carrie