Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cat Stevens

This is a slight break from vacation pictures (I know, you are saying PHEW!). Wednesday of last week we made it back to the hotel in time to watch Pushing Daisies -- not on purpose per se, it was just a lucky chance. We missed the first bit (something about smell?) so were kind of lost, but that is beside the point of this entry. Towards the end of the episode the aunts sang, and sychronized swam, to 'Morning Has Broken' by Cat Stevens. I've had it in my head since... So, I found it this morning for us all to listen to and enjoy. Just click here!


I don't how many of you out there feel the same, but I think Cat Stevens rocks. I even pulled out my Cat Stevens CDs to listen to at work this morning. Here are a few more for you to enjoy, too...


Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

3 comments:

LKC said...

Don't you mean "the artist formerly known as Cat Stevens"? Remember this fiasco...
http://edition.cnn.com/2004/US/09/22/plane.diverted.stevens/

wyomingerica said...

So we tried to watch the daise show last night. It was really clever but I didn't catch half the jokes. It was to busy at the house. I will try again next week

Brenny said...

Yea, that WAS a fiasco. I like him as the 60's - 70's era folk singer Cat Stevens...