Thursday, August 2, 2007

And They Keep Coming...

We've gotten another surprise from our yard -- these pretty yellow daisies. Okay, I'm not a botanist, so let me know if they are called something different. The reason I'm calling them daisies is because earlier this year we had some beautiful white daisies. Anyway, this is the same bush, but a couple weeks apart.


This pictures is pretty but...


This one has a ton more flowers. I like not having to put effort into making plants grow. Now, if I could only find a way to make house plants spontaneously grow without trying...

Keep smiling and remember to be happy

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

I have no green thumb at all--inside or outside the house. Kraig keeps telling me he wants a garden when we move to denver...ok, but what if I make everything die? Did you end up planting a garden this year? Any produce? I'm looking for tomatoes to bottle :) I'll teach you! We'll share my bottles, I've got TONS that I'm moving. I just packed them all up last night, actually.

Jacqui said...

You like 'girl in hycinth blue'? They made a movie of it, did you know. I think it was a Hallmark hall of fame or something similar. I got it from my library over a year ago. It was good too. I'll have to check out the book

Brenny said...

I'm not good with plants either. But I think greenery is good, so I'm seriously thinking about going silk and fake in my house just so I don't have to worry about killing anything. I have one poor spider plant that keeps hanging on...

No garden this year, but we are going to get the space ready this fall for next year so we can plant early. I would love to learn how to bottle! I just think it would be handy to know.

Jacqui said...

Done and Done. We'll do it together. I don't know if there's a small garden plot at the house, but Kraig will probably dig one in if there isn't. Is it better to do it in the fall?