Thursday, August 23, 2007

It's Friday, I'm in Love

I'm posting this on Thursday night because I'm not sure if I'll have time on Friday. Plus, I had a long day and an even longer evening looking for a Quizno's I swear I saw just off the freeway. Forty-five minutes later I ended up at a Subway where they promptly ran out of receipt paper. GRrrrrr... I can only be reimbursed for meals if I have a receipt and I wanted Quizno's in the first place. Anyway, I needed some laughs and behold! Thursday night TV. Here is my Friday Five Thursday Night TV Edition.
  1. Ugly Betty. I've just started watching this show and I'm captivated. I just love America Ferrera and while Betty may be clueless when it comes to fashion, I like that the writers make her real in every other way.

  2. The Office. This show makes me laugh so much, especially because I see some of the characters in my own office (a Dwight, a Kevin). Okay, I'll admit it, I also love this show because of the Jim and Pam storyline. But tonight, it was 'Jim dressing and acting like Dwight' episode that had me laughing out loud.

  3. CSI. There is nothing like a good mystery show and the Las Vegas crime lab evening shift seem like family. A crazy science driven family, but still. Tonight they had Ally Sheedy as a guest star. Whoa. Time has not been good.
  4. Scrubs. Tonight we had Chocolate Bear and Vanilla Bear at a convention.


  5. 30 Rock. Tina Fae is fabulous. Her comedic timing is great and Alec Baldwin. Who knew? They make the show!
Have a good weekend. Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

4 comments:

LKC said...

Oh, this post makes me so sad that I'll have to wait an entire YEAR until the current season is released on DVD to get caught up on my shows (the office, scrubs, & 30 Rock). Treasure every moment of Thursday night TV for me.

Brenny said...

I'm sorry to make you sad! That wasn't my intention, but I am glad you love Scrubs, the Office, and 30 rock as much as I do. I'll send mental messages for them to hurry with the season and get them out on DVD stat.

Jacqui said...

I'm excited to have tv in denver so i know what you're talking about...

Lauren said...

Hey, Brenda! It's Lauren Shumway! I have a blog too! You should check it out! Keep in touch!