Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pay it Forward

I've seen this a couple of places and decided it would be something fun to do.

So, here's how it works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and past like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival or your gift! Please submit in an e-mail or on the comment, your address, if I don't have it already (My email address is to the right). Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

MeMeME! I get one too. Does that make me selfish?

Kelli said...

Me too! Me too! Yea! This is the best thing that has happened all day!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Shoot I missed out on being the first. I think you should disqualify family! :)

When I read your comment on my P&P post, I totally had that a-hah moment. You are so right! After he jumps into the pond, that is when I knew! You are awesome thanks!

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.