Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Quick List of Fours

Jacqui tagged me on her blog with this list. I'm kind of boring, but here goes nothing...

Four Jobs I've held
  1. Cashier at Gart Sports
  2. BYU operator
  3. Hydrogeologist with Engineering Firm
  4. Geologist/Hydrogeologist with Environmental Firm

Four movies I can watch over and over
  1. Pride and Prejudice (BBC production)
  2. Star Wars (4-6 especially)
  3. Indiana Jones (All of them)
  4. Remember the Titans and/or Hoosiers (I'm grouping these together because I couldn't decide on one)
Four places I have lived
  1. Centennial, Colorado
  2. Provo, Utah
  3. Laramie, Wyoming
  4. Windsor and Greeley, Colorado (they are only 15 minutes apart)

Four TV shows I watch
(I watch a lot of junk, and a few of my favorites have been cancelled recently, but here are some staples...)
  1. The Office
  2. Scrubs
  3. CSI
  4. Jeopardy

Four places I have been on vacation
  1. Alaska
  2. Bahamas
  3. Florida
  4. Las Vegas

Four favorite foods
(This list was hard, I love food)
  1. Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
  2. Homemade pizza
  3. Steak
  4. Quizno's veggie sub

Four websites I visit
  1. hotmail.com
  2. mylibrary.us
  3. wellsfargo.com
  4. blogs

Four places I'd rather be right now
  1. At home either resting, watching a movie, or reading a book
  2. Rencher Meadows
  3. Shell Creek in the Big Horns
  4. Anywhere with Darren not worrying about work

Four people I'm tagging -- Now you guys copy it and tag four more people!
  1. Becca
  2. Tammie
  3. Jen
  4. Cathy

No comments: