So, I found this nerd test on a friend's blog and HAD to try it out. The fact that I find things like rocks and water facinating always prompts me to say 'I'm a nerd.' This little test proves I'm about middle of the road when it comes to nerdiness. I think the only reason I scored as high is because I like science -- I know nothing about computers. Plus, I think I guessed right on the picture portion.
Have a good day!
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
I took the test and scored a 32%..I think. Maybe it was 39%. Huh, well, I posted my score on my blog too :) That was really funny. I think I'm going to have Kraig take the test too. I'll post his score.
Well frak Brenda! It's about time I heard from you! I have even tried looking you up on dex but can't find you guys! I'm glad you have a blog so I can at least see what you're up to! I miss my Wyoming friends!
Post a Comment