
This picture was taken in Estes Park, Colorado the day after Christmas. We had just gotten our dog Bailey and wanted to see how she would do on a walk. We were up in Estes with my in-laws to look at the elk. My mother-in-law took this picture and I just love it. I think it shows quite a few of the many things I love.
- My wonderful hubby Darren -- isn't he so cute?
- Bailey dog, who I can't believe was ever that small.
- The river that is going beneath the bridge we're on -- not the river specifically, but I love water, and how water interacts with its surroundings.
- The mountain behind us -- I love rocks and how beautiful they can be all twisted and squeezed. Plus, you know, they ARE what we stand on everyday.
- The outdoors in general-- the blue Colorado sky, snowy hills from the blizzards this year, the trees in the back...
So starts the life and times of Brenda Casey on the internet. I'm afraid this might become too much of an addiction to share my views, likes, dislikes, and what ever else I feel like, but we'll see how it works!
1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging community, Bren! I'm so excited to add your blog to my 'frequent' list :) And hiphiphooray for posting pictures! let's see some San Diego!
Post a Comment