Friday, August 6, 2010

It's Friday, I'm in Love

For the first time (on my blog anyway) I bring you a five year-old's Pictures of Importance series. Yes, Little Miss has unknowingly created the most perfect Friday Five ever. All it took was for me to say, "Yeah, sure." when she asked if she could take pictures with my camera. This little miss of mine makes me happy. Here's the list:

  1. Behold her 'Shoe Series.' How this little girl loves shoes.




  2. This whole 'Garage Series.' Notice the up close picture of the license plate. Wonder why she would do that?




  3. Her 'Urban Series.' Love that she felt the need to take a picture of me taking out the trash. And the cement.



  4. And her 'Things on the Floor Series' is priceless. Pens, pencils, and dress-ups. Note the silky jammie knees when she took a picture of my Leica lunch bag.




  5. And, of course, her stand alone photo of 'Uncle Brice Visits for the Weekend.' That's right friends and family, no one is safe from this little artist.


She did take pictures of me in my day off finery, but those went to a private collection. Have a good weekend.


Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

6 comments:

Jacqui said...

Priceless. I have a whole "series" of "artsy" photos from Flaming Gorge that I thought Kraig too...until I saw Andrew's reflection in the back of my minivan as he took a photo. What nuggets these two!

Jacqui said...

took. I thought Kriag took.

Christi said...

Hey, I'm pretty impressed there was no Bum series, that's all that was on Colin's vacation camera. Not that he's a pervy five year old, that's just what happens to be at his level. :)

Robin Fisher said...

Loved the photos!

Natalie said...

Nice...a budding photographer if you ask me!

LindsC said...

I love the eyes of a five year old. I've got some pictures like this I've been needing to post, you've given me some motivation. :)