Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Friday, I'm in Love

I know I said I'd be better, and I'm trying. I've been a little hesitant to use our personal computer ever since the April Fool's Day virus that was supposed to start collecting personal information if your computer wasn't updated. Ours isn't updated yet and I decided not to tempt fate by using it. Anywho, it's Friday and I couldn't be happier. Bring on the weekend.


Today's Friday Five are a few things we've be up to. Here's the list:

  1. Another birthday party. A friend and I threw a surprise party for our husbands who where both turning 30. Unfortunately, it was long enough after Darren's birthday that he didn't realize it was for him. Surprise! Thanks again for letting us join, Melanie!

  2. Re carpeting the family room. We removed the old carpet but did not put it in ourselves. Here's a sneak peak. I hope to do a 'what I learned about re carpeting a room' soon.

  3. Spring storms. Lovely, white, sloppy, snow that melts off the roads fast, unlike the Christmas storms of 2006 that didn't give us time to breath in between. Not everyone is thrilled...

  4. Book Club. I still have a hard time finishing 'assigned' books, but I loved this book. Definitely worth the 'assigned book pain' to read.

  5. Kind of random, but you know me and numbers.

I'm so happy it's Friday. Have I already said that? They've predicted snow tonight and tomorrow, so think of me as I stay inside eating soup and watching conference. Have a great weekend.

Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

10 comments:

Trish said...

I'm glad the party went well. I also enjoyed that book. I think the snow will make for a great conference weekend. :o) I'm excited.

Liz said...

We're so funny...I took a picture and posted it on my blog of my odometer when it hit the same mark!!

Ruth said...

What a fun B-day party!!! Baily looks so cute with snow on her:)!!

Heidi said...

Happy Friday!

Jacqui said...

What happened to the original #5? I was expecting that one :)

You are definitely your mother's daughter. Oh wait. So am I.

Jayne said...

It's finally Friday. Yay!

Kelli said...

I am trying to be patient but I miss your posts... although I have no room to talk... but I miss your posts more than I miss mine. I am officially inviting you to clam chowder on Sunday! Love you girl!

Robin Fisher said...

Snow, I miss snow.
Why did you decided to re-carpet the family room?

Leslie said...

What a cute snowy dog! I am ready for spring...just afraid we might just by-pass the 60s and 70s and jump right on into summer:( Stay warm and well this weekend!

Tamara said...

My car just hit that same mileage yesterday...Happy weekend!