Monday, December 22, 2008

And A Bit More Happiness

Another bit of happiness I forgot to mention on Friday -- On Thursday, Trish and Trevor welcomed a little boy into their family. We have a new nephew!

Saturday we had a sneak peak, and he is precious. Mom and baby are doing well.


Congratulations you guys!

On a related note, they named the little guy Bryant, which is a cute name and totally fits with the theme the Casey family seems to have going (Brice, Brent, Brenda, Brinly, Bryant). Love it.

We also suspect Trevor is secretly building his team for family basketball games. They already have (Michael) Jordan and now they have (Kobe) Bryant. Add Abby and Brinly to the mix and I have a feeling they will be a force to be reckoned with.

We'll be watching you Trevor...


Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

5 comments:

Jacqui said...

I did see the photo of their new little guy! How precious!

There is a theme, isn't there?

ounitive. Onoctive. That song is onoctive higher than my range. Onoctive.

Liz said...

Congrats on the new nephew!! By the way, I got your card in the mail...what an awesome idea for a letter!! Way to go you!!

LindsC said...

Ohhhh lot's of happiness at your house! I do love the look of your jello! Very nice! And your tree how cool!

Robin Fisher said...

Loved the Friday post! You are so creative and Jacqui, you are SOOOO random :) Sorry I have been off the net.

KristiBT said...

You win! That is the best Christmas card ever - and it has the prime spot on the fridge...lucky you. I have to read it everyday so I can laugh! Merry Christmas to you and Darren!