
Not me, obviously. I put it next to a plain old red potato, which are the ones we usually eat.


Holy Butter, Batman! Oh well, they tasted great.
I don't purposely stay away from purple food or anything.


I like purple grapes and plums, but they are fruits. Fruit = sugar in my book. Natures candy. Mmmmm... candy.


Eggplant is only purple on the outside.
It makes me wonder. Am I missing other purple vegetables? Peppers? Beans? Do I need this startling color on my plate more often? I'm going to look into it.
Keep smiling and remember to be happy.
8 comments:
That purple potato is crazy!! What kind was it? I don't think I would ever eat a purple potato. I would have probably thought something was wrong with it.
My mom accidently planted purple potatoes this year. They weren't quite as purple as those ones though. They tasted good to me. Ashlyn especially liked them since purple is her favorite color.
Ask Tricia. She likes purple.
we had rows and rows of purple green beans last year, just for some flava. turns out, we liked the green green beans better than the purple green beans. luckily, we had rows and rows of those too. :)
I'm not a fan of eggplant. Do you eat it much? I guess it's a fear of the unknown for me because I don't know how to prepare it in a dish so I'm afraid of it.
There are purple beans, did you know that or were you just guessing. Kraig's served them before.
I think I need to add purple potatoes to my Halloween menu! Where can I get me some!?!? :-)
Do they taste any different, or do they taste just like red and brown potatoes?
Post a Comment