We ate dinner at Beni Hana's, which was yummy, but we were all more interested in talking and catching up than in watching the show they put on.


I'm not sure what is going on with the fuzziness in the picture. I'm blaming the waiter who took the picture. I think he flipped a switch or something on my camera. It does make it look like we were having a GOOD time. Just for the record, we were not drinking.
The shower was great. I think these pictures capture the event perfectly.




Stephanie was such a sport -- thanks for letting us throw it for you!
After the party we stayed up talking. Time flies when you are with good friends because suddenly 9:00 pm turned into 1:00 am! Good times.
The morning came too early, but we hurriedly got up, ate breakfast, and made it down to the temple to do a session. I will totally admit that I got teary as I stood with these wonderful women and friends in the celestial room after our session.


We ended the day with lunch and a bit of shopping. I only bought four pairs of shoes... :) After some success, Christi and I headed back to my house where we ordered take out and watched a cute chick flick. All in all, a great weekend. Thanks again for heading it up, Christi. Thanks for hosting us at your house and feeding us Courtney. Not all of the girls were able to make it for the weekend and I wanted to let them know they were definitely missed -- you know who you are! We'll get you next time.
Keep smiling and remember to be happy.
11 comments:
I miss getting together with "the girls." I do have my wonderful sister in town though. We had a fun group in MI before I left and I so miss them, now they're all over the country too. No matter what Mr. Obama says about change, I don't like it (and am scared out of my whits as to what his idea of it is).
So, what do you do as a geologist? Do you dig in the dirt all day? I just know that geology was one of my FAVORITE classes when I went to Dixie College.
Love my girls weekend. Now I am looking forward to a SISTERS WEEKEND.
Those kinds of weekends are so great. I am glad you got to spend some time with good friends.
Why only four pairs of shoes?? Did they run out of your size? :0)
Tell me about it. I am SO excited for the sister's weekend! Can we go buy new shoes too?
What a fun weekend. It is always great when you get to spend time with good friends.
What fun is a girls weekend! So wonderful! Looks like a lot of fun and I am impressed with holding yourself to only 4 pairs of shoes! So the most important question is when is COUSINS weekend! Looking forward to it!
Looks like fun! I was trying to think how many of my friends were still in one area....not many! That's great you were all able to get together.
Sounds like a great "Girls Weedend!!" I love hanging out with the girls!!
Thanks for sharing Brenda! You girls are all the best!!
You must have hit some good sales after I hit the road! It was so fun to see you...I hope we don't wait too much longer for the next party
What a fun weekend. I loved the pictures of Steph! She had some classic Steph faces! You all look great!
Post a Comment