Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Friday, I'm in Love

I was looking through photos to get some inspiration for the Friday Five and found quite a few license plates I haven't shared. Hopefully you don't think this is a cop-out post, because these just tickled my funny bone and I had to share. Perfect for a Friday Five. Here's the list:


  1. The plate is almost a public service because you know exactly what will file out of this minivan. Animals. Lady, I hear you.

  2. Did the dad buy this for his kid, or is the car his kid? Either way I'd ask for a refund. The plate was on an Eighty Eight Oldsmobile -- it may be shiny, but it is still a grandpa car.

  3. On a cute red VW Beetle. This is one of my all time favorite plates.

  4. Because when I think about Snoop Dog, I think "Idaho"...

  5. Way to announce it buddy. I hope this guy is married, because I wouldn't want him dating my daughter. Of course, maybe his wife just laughs thinking about the plate as she tells him to take out the trash...


Happy Friday! I hope you have a good weekend.

Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

6 comments:

Robin Fisher said...

I love the Idaho plate!! Help me out, I don't get the last one?!?

Brenny said...

Alpha Wolf. I thought it might be an armed forces thing. Does anyone know?

Ethne said...

Did you see on the Denver Fox news last night? They had the traveling Jeep plate and asked if you see plates that you love to submit them on their website.

Natalie said...

I can't believe you take all these pics. they are too funny!

Christi said...

Fun! I think I want to get the zoo one for my car.

Jacqui said...

There's a period after HIS.KID Did you notice that? Maybe it stands for History Kid and then the grandpa driving the Olds would make sense because he's a history professor or something. Just a thought.

Idaho! Classic. And thanks for explaining the last one. I thought it was Alpha Waffle and that just didn't make any sense to me :)