Monday, September 10, 2007

Rainy Days and Mondays

Oh my goodness! You can totally tell today is a Monday. It has been misty/ rainy all morning and is cold. Plus, I just got out of a two and a half hour meeting for work. Add some sad news on to the mix and I'm having a Carpenter's day. I've been humming 'Rainy Days and Mondays' since 10:00 this morning (someone asked what that noise was only once).It isn't a Breakfast at Tiffany's 'mean reds' day. I guess I can be thankful for that.

Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love reading all of your posts. You are very fun. I'm glad that you're my blogging buddy now.:)We are moving to Arizona for FirstBank. They are opening new branches and we're going! We're excited, but sad to leave Greeley. We like it here. Do you know anyone who wants to buy a house?

Brenny said...

What an adventure! Where in Arizona, do you know?

I don't know anyone looking for a house, but I will keep my ears open... :)