
Yea! The 2008 Gold C Book! I'm not sure if every state has these books, or even if every region of Colorado have them, but man, I love Gold C Books. I remember them from when I was younger, but it is only now that I am a miserly adult that I have found the true value of Gold C. Basically, it's a coupon book that Colorado schools sell as a fund raiser. They cost $10.00 each, but the deals on ski lift tickets alone are worth over a hundred dollars! And okay, none of the ski coupons are good holiday weekends and they have a ton of blackout dates, but still, Darren and I were able to use a couple coupons when we took his parents and younger brother and his wife to Winter Park last year. It was worth the 10 bucks right there.
Ski tickets are only a small part of the deals Gold C offers. They have dining, entertainment, shopping, and family fun. There were a couple of stores in Northern Colorado I visited last year simply because I HAD a Gold C coupon, even it I didn't end up using it. I'm excited to look through the book and imagine the deals I could get.
I just noticed there is a coupon for Fort Fun in Fort Collins (Go Karts, miniature golf, bumper cars, laser tag)... Any takers?
Keep smiling and remember to be happy.
2 comments:
yup! sign us up!
We are having a tough time staying away from Laramie. We talked about the TCU game last night. Kam's last game is the same day. Maybe Utah or BYU who knows.
Post a Comment