Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Who is That Masked...

 Jacqui wanted to see Halloween pictures of the girls.  They both decided to be super heroes -- Big Miss dressed up for the youth dance on Saturday, and that is about the time Little Miss decided to be just like her big sister.  Here are some pictures from this weekend:
Big Miss had eyes in the back of her head because they couldn't technically wear a mask to the dance.  She was definitely an original.
Little Miss wanted a symbol for the front of her shirt, so I made one.  My favorite part of the whole outfit is her woman boots.  I just love them on her.
As for the home front, we had four groups ring our doorbell for candy.  We have a whole bowl left over.  If you need some sugar mosey on over to our house. 
Hope everyone had a good and safe holiday.  It is snowing here today -- glad it didn't do that yesterday.


Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

They both look super cute as super heros. I especailly love how Autumn has cocked her head to the side. She probably was dubious about revealing her true identity to the camera.

So fun!

Helen said...

Cute costumes on your cute girls! That was very clever of Stacy. Every woman needs eyes in the back of her head. :-) I like Autumn's boots, too.

Robin Fisher said...

Are those some of the boots that you got from me? I LOVE both costumes.