Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Still Here

I am still here, I promise. I think about the Friday Five every week. Long story short, my job ended in the middle of March and I was slammed until that happened. I'm not sad that it ended and it actually came at a perfect time; however, now I am figuring out the wonderful world of stay-at-home mom. Well, that amidst teasing Darren that I will become a couch potato. You think I'm kidding but it is his worse fear. I'm just glad I get to tease him about something.
What do you think, do I look good? I have two remotes and two hands...

Anywho, I am slowly finding a balance and hopefully will be posting updates soon on the girls.

Keep smiling and remember to be happy.

10 comments:

curt and cathy said...

You look good with two remotes.

Carrie said...

Glad your back! I have missed reading your posts. The two remotes looks good!

Jacqui said...

PHew. I was worried there for a few months. Why are you wearing your sunglasses?

I wear my sunglasses at night so I can so I can...

The Mrs. said...

Glad to know you are still around! I've missed catching up with you in the hall at church! Have a good time finding quality daytime TV shows....

Ruth said...

How fun! You do look oh SO good as a stay-at-home mommy! I love it!

D.B. said...

two hands is good, however a true couch potato would have some munchies and a beverage. I think you have some work to do :)

Trish said...

Yeah for a post!! It's good to hear about you!

Robin Fisher said...

yahoo! I am glad you are back. Don't forget about taking 2 naps a day :)

Helen said...

Pretty soon you will wonder how you ever had time to work away from home. :-)

Kelli said...

Glad to see you are alive! At least as alive as a couch potato can be! Look forward to hearing more about your life.